Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now to the finishing stages . . .

I have FINALLY settled on an essay. I will be doing my multimedia project based on Essay #15: "The Segregated Classrooms of Proudly Diverse Schools." I chose this essay because I feel it will open up a lot of discussion about the US's public school system. I also looked at the historical essays and think that an essay based on Brown V. Board of Education will intertwine nicely.

I started working on my final PowerPoint last week and currently have pictures on there. I just need to add a few more slides and then I can add my audio.

I also set up a SlideShare account and will be playing around with that soon.

I hope to complete my slides by the end of the day and hopefully finish my audio tomorrow (Friday).

Posted by: Ryan

PS, STILL haven't heard from anyone :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment